Labels

cards (90) project (31) layout (21) miniboekje (19) altered items (10) taart (8) calender (6) swap (5) tag (3) cupcakes (2)

Translate

28-11-2012

The magnificent six

I've created a carrousselbook with the pics that were taken the last time I was on a weekend trip with my girls. The six of us had a great time, especially when we did the glamour photoshoot. And since we are all such pretty girls, inside and out, the pictures have turned out great! It has been such a pleasure creating this, every happy second was re-lived by me... I love my friends, one by one.... they are magnificent.

Sorry, there are a lot of pics.... hope you like m all!



















3 opmerkingen:

Céline zei

Supergaaf boekje! Leuke vorm, zo'n carroussel, kan je je elke keer een andere kant voor zetten.
En ik krijg er ook geen genoeg van om naar de foto's te kijken!
Love you too, very much!!!

Alexandra zei

Wat een superleuk boekje is dat geworden. De foto's zijn echt prachtig.

Gwendolyn zei

Wow wat een geweldig boekje! Heb je echt goed gedaan!!!!!